PDA

View Full Version : Anybody out there?

MervilleUnited
16/01/2006, 10:20 PM
Come on guys,
with all the thousands of people out there in involved in youth soccer for future gererations of youth players.....:eek:

Must be something to talk about!;)

swinfordfc
17/01/2006, 10:38 AM
Come on guys,
with all the thousands of people out there in involved in youth soccer for future gererations of youth players.....:eek:

Must be something to talk about!;)

Yes your right, all set for match on Saturday? :D

MervilleUnited
22/01/2006, 4:59 PM
Yes your right, all set for match on Saturday? :D

Could not make the game, just bout brought our 12s away for a 3-3 draw v Cliffoney Grange, bad cold:mad:

Heard it was a old fashioned encounter (On a good pitch - Good call frank) with Swinford worthy winners! 2-1.

Good luck Away to Salthill Devon in the next round;)

swinfordfc
23/01/2006, 10:48 AM
Could not make the game, just bout brought our 12s away for a 3-3 draw v Cliffoney Grange, bad cold:mad:

Heard it was a old fashioned encounter (On a good pitch - Good call frank) with Swinford worthy winners! 2-1.

Good luck Away to Salthill Devon in the next round;)

Thanks was a good game and to be honest could have gone either way until the sending off which i taught was very harsh and he was your best player. yes pitch was excellant and great day for game. keep that team together, will go places in the future.

Mad Moose
09/02/2006, 9:27 AM
I'm back Richie in some shape or form.Haven't logged on that much. Pity I missed out on hearing about the Merville Utd v Swinford FC game. I can safely take it the game wasn't played in Sligo then giving the reference to the pitch being 'excellent'. Only pulling your leg Richie.

I'm still going strong here Richie at underage level, numbers are quite good. I take it if we did organise a fixture we're travelling. Richie we never got our proposed cup competition off the ground. Embers still burning mind.

Brendan

swinfordfc
11/02/2006, 11:22 AM
I'm back Richie in some shape or form.Haven't logged on that much. Pity I missed out on hearing about the Merville Utd v Swinford FC game. I can safely take it the game wasn't played in Sligo then giving the reference to the pitch being 'excellent'. Only pulling your leg Richie.

I'm still going strong here Richie at underage level, numbers are quite good. I take it if we did organise a fixture we're travelling. Richie we never got our proposed cup competition off the ground. Embers still burning mind.

Brendan

Hello Brendan and Merville,
yes game play in Sligo and top class pitch, just to let ye known since we play sathill devon in 4th Round away in Galway and beat them 2-1, so now into the Quarter Finals.

MervilleUnited
12/02/2006, 12:13 AM
yes game play in Sligo and top class pitch, just to let ye known since we play sathill devon in 4th Round away in Galway and beat them 2-1, so now into the Quarter Finals.

Well Done! Cannot be many teams left that will give you a challenge!!:eek:
Hello Brendan, our new season Under 8/10 has just restarted, and I iwll be posting shortly re the Showgrounds 2006 epic!;)

sligoman
12/02/2006, 12:15 AM
our new season Under 8/10 has just restarted, and I iwll be posting shortly re the Showgrounds 2006 epic!;)Have they started playing matches yet or just training?:confused:.

MervilleUnited
12/02/2006, 12:22 AM
Have they started playing matches yet or just training?:confused:.
Training in the Showgrounds Astra, games will commence first Sunday in March!:cool:

Mad Moose
13/02/2006, 2:14 PM

Fantastic stuff.Well done on that.Let us know how they go on.I'm sure thats a good side in beating Salthill Devon. I've a nephew growing up pretty fast and football mad so i'll keep encouraging him to play. So funny to watch him doing back flicks etc. I'm sure he's nearing an age to get involved in Swinford. I told him the stories about that field we used play in Val. Christ but we never came off that field. I told him i'd do a bit of work on it and make him a football field.

Brendan

Mad Moose
13/02/2006, 2:21 PM
Hello Brendan, our new season Under 8/10 has just restarted, and I iwll be posting shortly re the Showgrounds 2006 epic!;)

Good man Richie.I wont have a problem organising a trip from our end. Sure whatever suits ya and why not. Dont be afraid to ask for a game.It'll be april.Away for all of March.

Brendan

swinfordfc
13/02/2006, 2:51 PM
Fantastic stuff.Well done on that.Let us know how they go on.I'm sure thats a good side in beating Salthill Devon. I've a nephew growing up pretty fast and football mad so i'll keep encouraging him to play. So funny to watch him doing back flicks etc. I'm sure he's nearing an age to get involved in Swinford. I told him the stories about that field we used play in Val. Christ but we never came off that field. I told him i'd do a bit of work on it and make him a football field.

Brendan

He must be good as me back in the good old days so with the flicks, i can hardly move now :D we are playing on Sunday in Quarter Final at home against Renmore of Galway. tough game we see how its goes but thanks for the good luck.